The reign of antichrist and his demise!
In the Bible we find references to a single unit of time referred to as:
– “forty and two months”
– “a thousand two hundred threescore days”
– “Time, and times, and half a time.”
There are six of these three and one-half years references each to the same period of time…the last days of Danial’s 70th week. Despite all the claims to the contrary, when taken in context these six references are concurrent and NOT consecutive. Each one describes events during the Last three and one-half years of this world system. They are:
– Daniel 7:25—When the beast who has risen to power sits in the temple playing god.
– Revelation 13:5—The rule of the beast power, the antichrist as he suppresses all opposition.
– Revelation 12:14—The woman, remnant of Israel, fleeing into the wilderness to escape the beast’s persecution.
– Revelation 12:6—Here we have a prolepsis of both chronology and rhetoric. There is only “one” woman and she is Israel.
– Revelation 11:3—Prophesizing of the two witnesses for Christ (the Gospel) and against the beast.
– Daniel 12:7—The conclusion of this earthly economy stepping into the Millennial reign of Christ.
The Two prophets of Revelation 13 preach the Gospel during the same time the antichrist of chapter 11 rules from his temple—At the completion of their testimony they are killed. The world rejoices BUT After 3½ days they ascend. Their resurrection commences the 3rd WOE, The WRATH of God upon the earth! Their ascension brings to an end the times we live in and commence the purging of the earth from evil, refreshing the environment. Revelation 11:15, “And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”
Daniel 7:9-14, “I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took [His] seat; His vesture [was] like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne [was] ablaze with flames, Its wheels [were] a burning fire. 10 “A river of fire was flowing And coming out from before Him; Thousands upon thousands were attending Him, And myriads upon myriads were standing before Him; The court sat, And the books were opened. 11 “Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire. 12 “As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time. 13 “I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him. 14 “And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations and [men of every] language Might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed.”
Exploring Scripture because it matters~it really does!